T3 Freelancer | Free TYPO3 Portfolio Template

Overview

T3 Freelancer is a Free TYPO3 Template that's flat design, one page TYPO3 Bootstrap portfolio theme perfect for freelancer portfolios, or any other one page website.

TYPO3 Portfolio template can easily create an eye-catching freelancer portfolio and introduce your business to the crowd in the best manner. In short, this template is just perfect for illustration & portfolio showcase, and it also allows you to create a stylish presentation.

T3 Freelancer Template is now compatible with the latest TYPO3 Version 12.

Key Highlights

Free Theme Support

We don't discriminate between free & pro,
we provide free support to users through the ticket system.

1-Click Updates & Fast Support

In short, we’re going to take care of your site. Adrenaline comes equipped with excellent support and simple 1-click updates.

Customize Without Code

Change the design through a range of options in the TYPO3 Customizer. No coding knowledge necessary!

Developed on Github

T3 Freelancer is 100% open source and developed transparently on GitHub. Anyone can join the development and contribute.

Flexible TYPO3 Backend Management

Editor friendly TYPO3 backend usability to manage pages and content.

Future Upgradable

Gauranteed compatibility with new TYPO3 version followed by lifetime updates by T3Planet.

Pages & Elements

TYPO3 Backend Screens

Frontend Technologies

Backend Technologies

FLUID

Reviews & Rating

4.9 / 5

Simone

Simone

Great template and fast attention, very professional. I recommended the T3Planet team.

Lennard Hahne

Lennard Hahne

Nice Free TYPO3 template for the business purpose. Very impressive with rich features and easy to manage.

Anna Möller

Anna Möller

Well, I don't often write reviews. But the support I got at T3Planet made me write today. They are friendly and kind to help us anytime and we will get a reply within a few minutes of emailing them.

Jana Ostermann

Jana Ostermann

Good theme, simple but creative, you did a great job for this TYPO3 template.

Kevin

Kevin

Loving your TYPO3 template! Awesome coding. Thanks for the TYPO3 version 10 update.

Paul Muench

Paul Muench

The template is easy to get started with. I've been using it to display my past projects. It would be nice if there was an option to add a subcategory for the project.

Karin Wirth

Karin Wirth

The theme is very easy to use and support is very helpful.

Mathias Lange

Mathias Lange

Super Theme, bin sehr begeistert, konnte in kurzer Zeit alles umsetzen für mein Projekt.

Juliane Biermann

Juliane Biermann

Awesome Product! They've surpassed all my expectations. The guys behind this theme are literally genius and they know how to deliver a quality TYPO3 template and that too free of cost.

Torsten Scholz

Torsten Scholz

Thank you so much for this great theme free for everyone! Easy to use, good support, highly customizable. Thanks and keep goin' like this!

Felix Furst

Felix Furst

The 'Portfolio' template is a must-have for any freelancer or creative professional. The design is very clean and modern, and it's very easy to showcase your work. The customization options are also great.

Robert Waechter

Robert Waechter

The T3 Freelancer template is a great option for freelancers looking to showcase their work

Henry Wallace

Henry Wallace

This TYPO3 template is a fantastic find! It has everything I need to create a fully functional website.

Sophia Egger

Sophia Egger

As a freelancer, I appreciate the thoughtfulness put into T3 Freelancer. The user-friendly interface and the range of features provided have streamlined my workflow. T3Planet, you've created a winner!

Stephan Barth

Stephan Barth

T3 Freelancer is a must-have for freelancers looking to streamline their work process. The ability to showcase my work, communicate with clients, and manage projects all in one place has significantly improved my efficiency. Great job, Highly Recommended!

Luca Lowe

Luca Lowe

After trying out several templates, I finally settled on the T3 Freelancer Typo3 template, and I couldn't be happier. It's reliable, easy to use, and has everything I need to showcase my portfolio.

Add Your Review For Product

You Can Also Review Us at

TYPO3 Version

TYPO3 v10, v11, v12

Extension Key

ns_theme_freelancer

Composer Support

composer req nitsan/ns-theme-freelancer

Extensions Dependencies

TYPO3
ns_basetheme

Helpful Support Is
Always On The Line!

Reach out and get your queries or issues resolved with our expert TYPO3 support team.

Contact Us